Montag, 2. November 2009

Feedbacks aus der Green Street Friends School


in der wir am Montag, 26.10. unser erstes Schulkonzert gegeben haben.

zunächst von Tim Stopper, Music Director:

Our kids really loved the performance. Obviously, "Sommer" was a hit with our students.
I was really impressed with the blend of sound within sections, as well as the expressiveness. They seemed to be having a great time, regardless of the early hour of the performance. Even though one of our eighth grade students noticed a final "t" that was "not together," I thought the diction was superb overall.
We hope to have a visit again some day from Heidelberger Youthchoir.


und von den Schülern:

"I thought the ones about the seasons and the boy fighting with the rose was really catchy. It looked like they were fighting." Jasmin, fifth grade

"I liked the cactus one. That was funny when they started poking each other." Destiny, fifth grade

"I liked that some songs were sad, some were happy, some were silly." Elogio, fifth grade

"A lot of the songs you sang were quiet, and that song (the cactus) brought it out." Ariyanna, fifth grade

"I liked the summer one. I liked all their fashionable sunglasses they were really good. I could also understand what they were saying." Julia, fifth grade

"I liked the cactus song. It seemed happier than the other ones. The others were all quiet." Talia Ginsberg, eighth grade

"End on "t."

"Even though they were singing in a different language, it still sounded beautiful." Ciaran, second grade

"I really liked the summer song." Grace, second grade

"I really liked how they were really loud even though they didn't have microphones." Jaylyn, second grade.

"Even though we couldn't understand them, their songs sounded really good." Collin, second grade

"I liked it because it was kind of like they were working as a community." Grace, second grade

"I liked when they turned around with glasses." Mikhael, second grade

"I noticed how they everybody sang something different and it was really cool 'cause they knew all the parts just right." Chris, second grade

"I liked how they didn't use the piano on some songs, and only used their voices sometimes." Alexia, fourth grade

"I liked summer song because it reminded me of summer and was sort of like a rap." Georgia, fourth grade

"I liked the part where one side was pointing at one side and one side was pointing at the other." Grace, third grade

"I really liked how they did the round." Fionna, third grade

"I liked the song where it was like the cactus song and they started poking each other." Frankie, third grade

"I liked their dynamics. I liked how they went loud and soft suddenly." Jacob, fourth grade

"The song about the moon and the stars was really beautiful because it wasn't the loudest and it wasn't the softest, and you could just sit back and listen." Bronwyn, third grade

"I liked that they weren't soldier-stiff. They were moving around." Trey, fourth grade

"I liked their harmony. The boys and the girls, their parts blended together very well." Miles, third grade

"I liked how they did the rhythm (the boys on the top) and the girls sang the melody." Fionna, third grade

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen